- ADAM (Request Access)
Log in to HealthStream as an administrator, then visit Authoring Center Resources & then ADAM
- Citation Matcher
- Draw It to Know It - Neuroanatomy
- DynaMed Plus
- Lippincott's Nursing, Procedures & Skills
- MedCalc 3000
- Medical Spanish
- Number Needed to Treat (CEBM)
- Procedures Consult
- Scientific & Medical Art Imagebase*
- Stedman's Dictionary
- The Source, Philips VISICU
- Videos in Clinical Medicine (NEJM)
- Advisory Board
- Hayes (Health Technology Assessment)
- OPAL (Online Performance & Learning)
- SG2 Health Care Intelligence
- Studer Group
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Exam Master
(Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
- ProQuest Hospital Collection*
- OvidSP (All Databases)
- Food & Nutrition Information for Caregivers
- Lexi-Comp Patient Education
- Micromedex CareNotes
- OSF Patient Education Library*
Special Note: EBSCO databases are best viewed using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
*Only available to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center staff.
**Only available on-site at an OSF hospital.
Not really sure where to start? Feel free to use the following online tutorials to learn more about the different databases and how to use each one.